Tuesday, March 17, 2009

An Award!!


I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to follow up on this. I can't believe that I was actually selected for an award! Julie , from RedHenStudios selected me for a Sisterhood Award. Thank you Julie! And now I have some things that I have to do...

In order to officially be the recipient of this prestigious award, I need to do a few things first --

1. Put the logo on your blog or post. ( √ )
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! ( √ )
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. ( √ )
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. ( √ )
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award. ( √ )

Here are my Sisterhood Award nominees --


1. Dani at EaglesWings

2. Crystal at MoneySavingMom

3. FishMama at Life as Mom

4. Karen at HomespunSimplicity

5. Lovella at What Matters Most

6. Jen at Frugal Front Porch

7. Lea at Farmhouse Blessings

8. Brandi at In The Service of The King

9. Luna at My Crochet...y lo demas

10. Victoria at Windows to My Soul


Whew! That was a lot of work! And now I have a confession to make...someone a while back sent me some sort of award. it may have been this same one, and I had no idea what to do with it, so it is just sitting there somewhere. I'm so sorry! This blogging really is time consuming. Can I just quit my job now? I can think of so many more fun things to do. :)